Tuesday, October 21, 2008

% tUeSdAy ExAm - SeJ & bC (Probably one of the worst days ever!) %

Today is one of the worst exam days ever!!! History PAPER 2!!! OMFG!!! ESSAY!!! ARGH!!! I just started at the paper and did practically nothing... =.= Everybody was sleeping 10 minutes after the paper was distributed (Well, most of them). I simply scribbled down anything my brain could think of. I actually wrote loads of crap which would be considered crap even by the crappiest brain from a crap person you can ever find. Haizz.... Hence I present you the equation :
Sejarah/History = 0
= <35
= FAIL!!! OHO!!! (Very sorry ya Pn. Rohana D= )
Maybe this time 4L will break the record of the most fails for history. I dunno, seems like the only people who can pass are Hao Chin and Wan Ting. I saw Kar Wei writing lots though O_O. EVEN MR.ONG (Small de) ALSO FORGOT WOOO NO MORE ANSWER ROFL!

Then BC...I dunno the format for 通告... So dam swt, simply write. The second essay... 462 words... Haizz... Dunno lah. Tomorrow English paper 2 and Biology paper 2 woohoo!!! Actually Biology just need to understand then can de. But I hate Meiosis and Mitosis though =.= I'm gonna start working on that now =D

Cya guys at school tomorrow!

2 comments:

minyi said...

wakakakkaa...
sherman i saw u wrote a lot leh for the sej...

Sherman Tan said...

No le... 我只是写了一大堆废话。。。