Monday, October 27, 2008

@@ HoUsE wArMiNg (Dad's Friend) @@

26th October, Sunday night.

My dad's friend had a house warming party since he just moved into a new bungalow (Rich ppl >.>). I heard the reonvation alone costed 1 million! Siao liao people these days... I had no choice but to follow today, since yesterday I skipped it for Zakum =X. So yeah, we headed for the place, and the house wasn't bad at all. In fact, it looked more like the houses you would usually see rich people having in Desa Parkcity. I took some pics of the interior of the house, as it was too dark to take the exterior of their house that night.


Omg they even have a wine bar here wtf!


View from above!


Nope, this ain't the living room, more like a relaxing area...


A fish pond near the garden.


Somewhere in the main hall.


Nice ship eh?


Da kitchen...


This is the view from the kitchen out to the main hall..


Classical? There's even a CCTV there =O


ITS A LIBRARY WTF!!! AND ITS ON THE 3RD FLOOR!!! OMFG!!!

Later, I was stuck in the library on the desktop watching Happy Tree Friends till midnight. It was definitely one hell of a gruesome night lol. Went home at around 12am++.

0 comments: