Monday, October 20, 2008

!!! eXaM fEvEr - bM & Bi !!!

Omg... This morning 4am wake up for no reason... Wth... Cannot sleep because of that again... Deng. Stare at the ceiling for 30 minutes then listen to iPod until 6am. 妈的,只有六个小时的睡觉时间。。。So dam sucks la =(

Whatever la. Go school, starting is BI paper 1, so can relax abit... Until I see the first essay. Speech on good eating habits! The format I know, its just the topic! Haizz. So I just wrote... Then when need to elaborate on drinking plenty of water... I suddenly think... Water is a universal solvent, water is the medium for all biochemical reactions, water regulates body temperature, water provides structural support... Then suddenly I remember its english not Bio =.= Swt dao... I finish both essays left around 4 minutes nia... Just in time... 1st essay 573 words, the other is 626 words...

After recess, BM even worse. Deng I never read the biodata pengarang and watak utama, REALLY GOT COME OUT. Screw it! And the tatabahasa is like wtf. Lebih melebih berlebih-lebih... ALL NOT SAME MEH??? Haizz. And the peribahasa a... Dam dulan... 1 also dunno = all blank. Haizzzzzz.... Cham dao...

I think I'm gonna replay back MapleStory soon. Depends le, cause Andrew and Chris wanna replay after exams also. 三大天王 - a Shadower (Andrew), a Crossbow Master (Chris) and a Hero (Me). Wooo~~~

Born as a Warrior...
Grow as a Fighter...
Live as a Crusader...
Die as a Hero...

ADVANCED COMBO WILL ME MINE!!! RAWR!!!

0 comments: