Friday, October 24, 2008

*** FriDaY eXaM fUn, FeAr, FeAt ***

Hmm... Today is the day I've seen so many people kena tangkap for copying answers at one go. Who caught? Miss Yip lo.. Champion sia... Our first paper for today was moral, got 33 nilai to memorize wtf. So memorize lo... But sure got people cannot dim de... So during the exams, dunno how la, Miss Yip caught Zheng Hoe first, wrote in buku kawalan and he get 0 marks. Then next, Wai Yap want go toilet, so Miss Yip ask him to empty his pockets. He pull out his N81!!! WALAO!!! So busted lo... Write in buku kawalan again... BUT I THINK YOU STILL HAVE HOPE LE WAI YAP! Because I tell teacher you are good student =X. Then Eugene was next, Miss Yip found a small paper note with him with some nilai written on it. Kena loe... Then is Win Meng. Wah, he 7 pro. The nilai paper all underneath the exam paper. Miss Yip just lift up already saw. Kena again... Then I think got people say Poo Chin tio tangkap also, not sure about this one though... Haiz....

Then BM paper, my 2nd essay, like, not enough de T_T 2 pages = 370+ words nia omfg! My BM bo hope liao =.=

0 comments: