Monday, October 13, 2008

@#@ dAy OuT aT cOuSiN's HoUsE @#@

Yeshh as usual it was a normal Saturday day... Since it was near exam week there was no KRS activity... Woke up, brush teeth, shower blah blah blah the normal morning routine stuff... Then suddenly out of the blue my cousin came to my house...To play what? DotA... LOL! Then my brother and I decided to go to his bungalow house to play =D.

His mom came to pick us up at around 12.30pm. At his house, I connected to his wireless using my laptop before going out to have some pizza for lunch =DD. Later we came back and connected GG to play some DotA matches just for fun.

The following was what happened. For those not interested (especially the girls) you might wanna skip this and read the next part. For guys, this is really a good laugh.
It was a 1v1 match, -apmc (All Pick/Modified Super Creeps) and WTF mode (Spells have no mana cost and no cooldown, in other words, spamming Ulti). My cousin used Soul Keeper and I used Tidehunter. Now I know whatcha all thinking when I say Soul Keeper. He has Mirror Image technique, in WTF mode meaning able to create countless clones of himself! Yeah, so as soon as the match starts, he begins to clone himself and attack my first tower in the middle lane (I'm in Sentinel group). I went to farm on mobs in the left and right lane (warping around with 飞鞋, remember WTF - no cooldown/mana cost). By that time I reached Lv2, he destroyed my first tower... But he continously to release clones which started to attack my 2nd tower... damn... I continued to farm and farm and farm... Until the point where he destroyed the 3rd tower (the one guarding the base) and started to kill my other buildings. Then, I spammed to lv6, warped back to town, and spammed the Ulti button. Wahahah! The clones all died in 1 hit (Tidehunter's ulti is Ravage, or some other word I forgot, in which spikes are shooted from the ground coming out in a circle around the Tidehunter, stunning and damaging any enemies in its wake). That was the best part of the entire match, just before I dominated the entire game XDD.

Alright, then I found this REALLY AWESOMELY COOL Starwars Lightsaber in my cousin's closet. I never noticed it until now, and it was so realistic it was exactly the same as the real thing, light, sounds and all (with the exception of being able to slash through any object, blocking bullets, producing force etc etc all those cool action stuff in the movie). It was just too awesome for words.


Cool lightsaber isn't it?


Yeah, just actin' cool... nothin' much.. =P


Lolzers!


Stylish much? Nah!


I don't think people will look like that when they get stabbed...

Then we went home and slept lol!

2 comments:

minyi said...

u all ... exam stress til giler ady hah ???? especially the guy in the laz photo... his face totally... hahahaha

Sherman Tan said...

Erm, my cousin standard 6 nia... And the guy in the last photo is my brother XD