Monday, October 13, 2008

%* MaNiAc MoNdAy ScHoOl *%

Its the first day of PMR..... SO WHAT? HEH! I don't think the Form 3's will be saying that at all. Its pressure to most of them, except some who have no clue about their future =P. Well, as usual, the PMR candidates (form 3's), some of the form 4's and lower 6's went back to school for class. We were lining up near the notice boards as instructed when suddenly Miss Low's voice BOOMED over the entire school through the mircophone. I was like "What the heck?". Seems that the volcano erupted earlier than expected.. (well, there MUST be some lectures on the big day). So yeah, there she was, lecturing and lecturing while Andrew and I were busy refreshing our memories back to when WE were the candidates for PMR. Ahh yes the stress, the tension, and of course, people who forgot to bring their ICs and exam slip. Surprisingly, only 2 students forgotten. Impressive...

Upon reaching class, Su Wern's table had a really big birthday greeting card on it with lots of paper sampan written with birthday wishes, along with presents. Yes, its her birthday, although it should be tomorrow, but oh well. Happy birthday Su Wern! =D

1st and 2nd period, Add Maths. Pn Shi must be very disappointed (as most of my classmates know). None of us (well, only 10% like she said) did the homework that she gave us. She gave us a 5 minute lecture before returning to her seat and ordering us to finish the questions. Free period for homework I guess. But I can still tell she's somewhat pissed. Later, 3rd and 4th period, Biology class. I was about to leave for the Bio lab with my books when Mr. Ong HM (moral teacher) came in class. He says that Pn. Go (Bio teacher) was out for examining PMR students. The class was like "HELL YEAH!" until he copied some more moral notes for us... So we were copying and copying and finally finished. He allowed us to do our own work after we finished copying (MORE FREE PERIODS! YAY!). My gang continued with the Add Maths homework, when he came to help us. HE CAN DO ADD MATHS LOL! Well at least we finished most of the work, and left some to do at home.

Recess, like the usual, but just quieter since PMR is in progress. Today the prefects allowed us to return to class. So we went back to class and relaxed all the way till 5th period (BM, teacher is Pn. Rahimi). The way she makes her entrance is always the same. EVERYTIME, there would be noise, followed by a sudden silence, then you'll know she's reached lol. She gave us some rumusan work, and then let us do some revision (for the last 20 minutes of her 2nd period (6th period)). I still remembered, Ai Mei asked for what was coming out in the exam paper (Sajak, drama and the lot in Anak Laut book), and Pn. Rahimi said semua. LOL! I was laughing my guts out lol. Anyways, the last 2 periods (Physics by Pn. Loo), we were reluctant to go at first, but then decided it would be better to go since it was the last physics lesson before the exams. Instead of more teaching ("chances very high!, angry already!" ROFL) as we expected, she gave us time to do our revision. WOOHOO! FREE PERIODS FTW!!! Soon, for the first time in 2008, the following things happened all at once in Pn. Loo's class and made history in 4L =P :
- Lots of noise made by the boys at the back
- Eugene Yee treating the side table like a bed and sleeping with bags covering him so he wouldn't get noticed
- Nick, Zhen Yu and Jing Huey talking their heads off about life and physics
- Kian Huat and I doing other homework in her period (the biology modules)
- Girls laughing really loudly in the next table

So overall it was a good day, and we had history extra class, which only 5 people turned up again for the 2nd time in a row (Hao Chin, Wan Ting, Zhen Yu, Kian Huat and I). Pn. Rohana (the teacher) finished off the syllabus by completing chapter 10. So we packed our bags and everyone headed for home. I called my mom and she said she was at Selayang Mall, and she asked me to give her 10 minutes. I looked at my watch.. 2.30pm.. And timed myself "Yeah, I have 30 minutes." When she says 10 minutes, I usually put it as 30 minutes, since she was never really on time for most of the time =P.

Went to the canteen. Unlike other days, today the canteen was empty. I saw 3 couples there, hoho congrats for getting mentioned in my blog - Kah Yeng & Paul, Heng Wei & Wai Yap and Sherilyn & Jing Li. Kien Lam was there too, so I joined him. He was revising on his physics work, so were Wai Yap, Heng Wei and Kah Yeng (Paul was helping of course). I took out my really thick Biology SUCCESS book and started revising. But then, with Kien Lam, we really can't stop talking can we? Lolz. It ended as a conversation =/. I received a sms on my phone so I took out to reply it, and Kien Lam was like "wow". So he fiddled with my phone while I listen to physics notes by Wai Yap (He was talking to Heng Wei but hey, I can still hear the notes).

What happened next was probably one of the most embarassing and sarcastical feeling (got such word? XD) moments of my life. I was texting advice to my friend who is a PMR candidate on the phone when Suki walked over. She saw me smsing and said "Sherman aa!". Well, to most people, I'm like mama's boy. They always tegur me about tucking in my shirt and whatnot. And of course, nobody would think that I would bring my handphone to school (It just makes it easier for me to call my mom). Kien Lam, suddenly got hyped up about what just happened, begin to talk crap "Aiya, Suki 要靠 Sherman a.." I instantly put down my phone and stared at him with my wtfh (what the f***king hell) look on my face. Then Suki turned to me and said "他讲我要靠你哦,怎样?" Call me tomato boy == . Darn you Kien Lam I'll get you for this. AND THIS AIN'T THE END OF HIS PLAYING! == He even added crap like saying "我可以从你的眼神看到啦。" to Suki =.= . Later, he even urged me "There look she's alone now gogogo good chance man!" I was seriously feeling like punching him in the face. Yes she is pretty but Kien Lam was just overdoing that stuff == . And just like expected, my mom came at 3.00pm, which was 30 minutes after I called her. Perfect timing eh? =DD. So I went home to end my day at school =D.

Note to 4L classmates : Please do not make any noise about what I wrote ok? =.=

1 comments:

minyi said...

hahaha... i like reading ur blog... kaka
all the ** wth .. wat the heck .. ** come out.. xD
erm... sorry for the noise during physics... we were discusssssing couples' probs.. hahaha