Monday, October 27, 2008

~~sAtUrDaY zAkUm SLaYiNg~~ (Featuring Andrew and Chris)

25th October, Saturday, I went to Andrew and Chris's house to play MapleStory. Erm, for those uninterested to know what happened, you may skip this post. For those game lovers, you may wanna read on lol. Alright, that night, I was being invited to go Zakuming as an AC SB taker (Advanced Combo skill book). I've waited a long time to have that skill. I purposely saved 1 skill point after leveling that day for the skill. I went to their house because my internet was disconnecting every while or so, and it would totally ruin it if it suddenly disconnected halfway ROAR!

7pm, ChiefPao Lv125 Shadower(Andrew) and ZeroEnergy Lv121 Hero(Me) were ready at El Nath. Chris used Khai Yarn's account knight0411 Lv87 Crusader in an attempt to get Zakum helmet (He wasn't officially invited, but the squad leader agreed to let him self pot). As usual, there were delays, waiting for people to arrive, Bishop going to the altar entrance to door us in blablabla. While this was all happening, Andrew and Chris were busy gulping up their dinner to get on time. Lol.


Gulping down their noodles... Andrew is the one in red while Chris is the one in white.


Andrew and my laptop side by side, ready for action. Chris's is upstairs.

Soon, we were in the altar fighting Zakum. The run took about 40 minutes. WHen it was finally down, my laptop screen froze awhile when the drops came out. On the next screen, I saw something pinkish out the corner of the screen. I immediately rushed to the right side of the altar, and there it was. The Advanced Combo skill book, still untouched. I ran straight for it, running past a Lv100 STR dagger, a beheader, Berserk 20 skill book and looted my Advanced Combo. I learnt the skill and gave it 1 SP. Now I have 1 PINK ORB! YESSS!!!


Description: By maximizing the potential of the combo attack, it enables one to charge up the combo counter up to 10, and with a given success rate, the combo counter gets charged twice as fast. The Skill can only be obtained by fully mastered Combo Attack.

Woohoo! Finally got it! SO I decided to return to Singapore to get ready for the 2x exp Deepavali event on Monday. Whilst I was on my way back, Andrew was invited for another Zakum run, this one is a 6 man run, with another party consisting of a few unhelms (including Andrew's Lv50 fighter which he was using that time). So he went Zakuming. Here's what it looked like...


Yeah, Body 1 of Zakum, but it took a much longer time than the previous Zakum run.

But that was not all. What happened next was probably one of the most stupidest but yet funny moments I have seen in my life. When Zakum was finally down, it dropped a few skills. I saw an Angel's Ray (Lv10 Untradeable), Genesis Lv20, Infinity Lv20 and Advanced Charge Blow. 4 helmets were also dropped. This is where it all started. 4 helmets were spread across the map, 2 on the left side of the altar and 2 on the right side of the altar. Here's the main reason for this Zakum run : A lv181 Night Lord wanted to get a Zakum helmet since she boomed her last helm with a Cursed scroll. So, the 2 helmets on the left side of the altar was looted, 1 by Andrew and 1 by the Night Lord. While the Night Lord was busy scrolling, Andrew, unsatisfied by the stats of his helmet, threw it away as it disappeared into thin air (You can't carry more than 1 Zakum helmet, and you can't trade it either, so it disappears when thrown). He went to the right side of the altar and picked up another helmet. He threw it again and picked up the last helmet, which he was happy with. Just then the Night Lord boomed her helmet. Uh oh... Now she came to the right side, but where were the 2 helmets? Hah, Andrew looted them of course. And one of the bishops was mad because someone had looted his Angel Ray Lv10 (Untradeable).

Oh well, Andrew left the map and logged out his fighter. Now he has 3 characters helmed. Zzz... Not only did he cheat, he made a Lv181 Night Lord helmess. Well, he got mega-ed, and I'm sure he will not touch that account for months again.

I went home at around 12.30am that day. Wuahahaha midnight hehe....

0 comments: