Friday, October 10, 2008

^^ A qUiEt FRiDay ^^

Yeah... Its quiet cuz only some of the form 4's and lower 6's went back to school to study.. PMR coming in a few days time, so there ain't enough classrooms for all after the arrangement. Assembly that time, so quiet... QUIET. Feels very freakingly weird sometimes. So went to 5P class, top floor of Block F! Needed to climb up quite a flight of stairs to get there... Somemore have free seating! WOoo! =D

So 1st and 2nd period is Sejarah, boring boring boring... The boyz gang making noise at the back keep getting tegur from teacher... Nick, Zhen Yu, Kian Huat and I were trying to find something to talk so we won't sleep... And in 3rd and 4th period, 李老师 gave us a quiz =O. The class was very very noisy that time... Gals screaming here and there (especially Ai Jia) to get the answer. In the end, group A (my group) won... Group B made lots and lots of attempts. So we came up with the conclusion = 多嘴也没用... English period, Pn. Mary give us exercise... I finished just in time to give back the book... Then in Add Maths, Pn. Shi was absent, so we happi happi relaxed =DD. I went over E class buat kecoh =O Nola, just help Andrew, Chris, Kin Seng and Xiao Ling do Bio only... Then when I went back to class got alot of people gone. Seems like Eugene and his gang decided to play some ball game in the tennis court =.= (I think its football). Some gals watching from the corridor on the top floor of block F (same floor with our class).

Later, I check my watch...12.30... HOLY CRAP!!! MISS PN.LOO'S PERIOD BY 20 MINUTES LOL!!! Alot of people didn't want to go for Pn. Loo's class. Why you ask? Here's the answer :
We all know we went for merdeka training, means we missed alot of classes, so headmaster Ong BP arrange extra classes for 4L (That's us) and 4S. Seems like there was physics class for extra today... AND WE HAVE PHYSICS FOR POL ANYWAY WTF!!! So it means... Physics is last period from 12.10 to 12.45, POL 12.45-1.20, extra class till 2.30!?!??! OMFG!!! ALL ALSO WANT DIE LA!!!

So I decided to go Physics lab to see if teacher is there. When I go near physics lab, can feel something scary... Brr... So we all went to physic lab. When I go in arr, Pn. Loo look at me and smile. MA DE! SCARE ME TILL KI SIAO! HER SMILE LIKE, DEVILISH LIKE GRIN OMFG! She ask us do module 5 for Chapter 5 (Light) and then check answer and then went home at 1.10 lol (She forgot about the extra class HAHAHA~!!!)

So I went home... And my laptop got problem... Can this get any worse?... T_T

Oh and btw, to all the girls who performed during Haru Anugerah Koko, I would like to say that your performance is wonderful and I enjoyed it ^^

5 comments:

HIP.PO said...

hahaaha! you guys shuang la today, so relax. haha! :DD

minyi said...

lol... sherman .. our performance... dun have to 盖着良心来讲 1.. we all accept that ... WE ACCEPT... hahahahhaa.. u missed 1 part.. zhenyu presenting his pendapat kajian eh ...

HIP.PO said...

ya la, u cheat us, sherman!

Sherman Tan said...

Pendapat Kajian ah, you talk to him straight la. Live interview better =D

minyi said...

walao... i really duno he so damm pro loo... when ky told me ... i was like... 难以置信...