Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pretty much a troublesome day

Pn. Hasmizan was absent today again. Zzz. How are we supposed to improve in our Biology if this continues? Why a troublesome day you ask? Well, I had a replacement on Add Maths tuition in Cekap today, which was from 4.25 to 6.10. So I had to stay back in school and wait for my mom to pick me up and send me there straight. Luckily I had a SimpleZ meeting and we kept ourselves busy with Biology.

Later, it began to rain cats and dogs in the later evening, close to 3.40pm. I got abit wet cuz I had to run from the astaka to the canteen. So blablabla, my mom came and Chris, Andrew and I went to tuition.

After tuition,my mom asked me to walk to my aunt's office which was just opposite the street. Took me less than 10 minutes to get there. It was major traffic jam that time, and my mom decided to use a shortcut... Turns out it became a longcut... Seems that luck wasn't quite on my side today. But anyways, it was fun to wave and talk in sign language to the girls in the other cars in the jam =x

Reached home by 7.30. My mom was lazy to cook dinner by then, so we had a quick shower and left for dinner outside at 8.00pm. By the time we finished dinner and got home, it was 8.45pm. I wanted to finish the moral project by tonight wei...

Alala, I've just finished sorting out the pictures to be printed. I still haven't taken pictures for the kekeluargaan part. I shall do it tomorrow. Right now I should finish at least 1 report...

0 comments: