Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It Rains

Finally, after few days of humid and scorching hot weather, it FINALLY RAINS! I have been hoping for this ever since it stopped raining suddenly. The cooling weather is real pleasant.

Well, I guess nothing much happened recently. We took back our ujian intervensi tests, and many people went to take photos for the photography sessions for each uniform groups, societies, clubs and classes. Today, it was our class's turn for the photography session. Hah, the free pose was great.

Later at class, someone (I think is Huai Zhi) brought his photos from primary school till form 4. When I saw the backdrop for SJK(C) Kepong, flashbacks started to appear within my mind. Ahh yes, the good old days in the school. I guess you really have to enjoy being a kid. Pictures provide a great amount of sentimental value. And Soh Khee told me that she was my classmate in kintergarden. This I definitely cannot remember. I don't have the photo at all, and I certainly have no slight memory of that @.@

Hmm, I think I'm getting better in my chemistry. There were improvements made here and there. Getting the hang of something really feels quite nice :)

0 comments: