Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday

Pretty much like any other schooling day. Just felt that I needed to update my blog.

Oh well, today Mr. Lim has declared that the Rubik's cube is a barang larangan from now onwards. I think the trend will come to an end soon lol. And I didn't get any prize for the campaign bag penuh haha. Don't worry guys, there's still one more after the mid year holidays. If I don't get it again, then my 2 year streak is broken lo... Haha... Anyway why do I need another plushie xD

Oh yeah, I saw part of the debate between 5L and 3S. I'm very proud of my class's performance. They debated with such spirit. I didn't get to know the result since I had to attend a kem gabungan meeting. [Update] Kar Hoong just told me that they got 2nd. Oh well, we fought till the last. Better than nothing (:

0 comments: