Saturday, April 4, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Today, went to 1U to watch this show with Andrew and Chris. Since it was their birthday 2 days ago, I bought them the tickets to the show today. We didn't manage to buy tickets for the 12pm show at GSC, since I was still at Andrew's house testing Left 4 Dead on his laptop =x so we bought tickets for the 2pm show at TGV instead. While waiting, we went to various IT shops to find the cheapest pendrive since the twins needed it. Andrew bought a 8GB pendrive while Chris bought a 4GB pendrive. As for me, I don't need one since my iPod can store up to 30 GB.

I seriously do not know how girls can shop for hours. We were damn bored after a while. Obviously we suck at shopping. Soon we were watching the show Confessions of a Shopaholic. Its a very nice show, and girls of course should watch it. The phrase shop till you drop is really fitting for the movie. Watch it and find out.

And of course, when there's twins, there's Maple, and when there's twins and Maple, there's....

ZAKUM



That's pretty much all we did today... xD

Cya~

0 comments: