Thursday, April 9, 2009

English Tution funny case?

I was stunned for a few seconds lol.

Today during English tuition class, teacher asked us to choose a question out of three and write an essay about it. So most of us were writing :
TV programs have bad influence on children. Discuss.

So we wrote and wrote and wrote. I was writing my 2nd last paragraph when I felt something funny in my nose. Then suddenly a drop of blood came out =.= I just silently went to the kitchen where my teacher was preparing dinner and asked for some tissue. She saw that I had a nose bleed and she immediately go prepare some ice LOL. She put the ice cubes in a cloth and put it near my neck. She says it'll pull the blood down away from the nose o.o

Even so, it only lasted awhile. I have bloodstain on my pants now =.= So I returned back to my seat. THEN only the class knew I had a nosebleed (They were really focused into writing their essay, or are they not hehe). Then this conversation followed: (I can't remember the true conversation xD)
Siow Kuan :你流鼻血啊?
Sherman : 是啦。
Yee Yan and Wei Nick :小君,你刚刚做了什么事。。。突然间会流鼻血的。。。
Sherman and Siow Kuan STUNNED. DOUBLE KILL!

In short, they say she tried to seduce me. =.=

Rofl. I had fun laughing over and over again about this.

Anyways, everyone in the conversation owns a blog. Go check them out~
Siow Kuan - http://pinkishprincessr.blogspot.com
Yee Yan - http://yanyanno1.blogspot.com

I'm sure you all know Wei Nick's blog URL right.

Imma finish up my history notes now. Toodles~

0 comments: