Monday, March 2, 2009

Tagged by Ai Mei and Hui Nee ==

She was bugging me in school today to finish her tag, so I might as well finish it before she kills me xD

Omg, it seems that both of their tags ARE THE SAME! Save my work, kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:

16 facts arh, here we go then...

1. I love heavy metal music
2. I love eating garlic
3. I enjoy watching lame and funny videos on YouTube
4. I leave my laptop on for a long time because I'm downloading big file sized games
5. I always put my MSN status as "Away" for fun
6. You will never see me lose my temper at school :)
7. Did you know that I have a mini library at home?
8. I like reading Goosebumps and Mr. Midnight books
9. I love my bff <3
10. I love my "da jie" <3
11. My 2nd family is in online gaming
12. I have yet to understand the concept of DotA
13. I'm lazy when it comes to things I'm not interested in
14. I don't tuck in my shirt everytime, but I feel anything wrong with tucking in anyway
15. I love to eat escargot (snails cooked with cheese)
16. I have been eating the McDonalds promotion for RM5.95 per double cheeseburger

I tag:
1. My bff <3
~ I wanna know more about my bff

2. My da jie <3
~ Tell me more about your boyfriend :D

3. Wei Nick
~ How are you and Jing Huey recently >:)

4. Lye Seng Wai
~ How's the life of Chinese Society president? f3

5. Wan Ying (Yingie)
~ How's your relationship with Jime Jime :D

6. Yen Theng Alicia
~ I haven't talked to you in awhile :O

7. Jing Yee
~ I haven't known much about you since we first met, MORE INFO PL0X :D

8. Yee Yan
~ Yesh its tag time tell me more about your life xD

9. Ambie my Maple granddaughter
~ I haven't talked to you for a looong time liaos

10. Clare
~ Uncle wants to know more about YOU

0 comments: