Monday, March 30, 2009

Minggu Sivik & Sejarah, Ceramah Sejarah and English oral

Today has been a real laugh for me, especially during assembly. It was the opening ceremony for minggu sejarah and sivik, and the opening speeches were ABSOLUTELY BORING! But, at the drama part, it was super hilarious. Damn that "guard" was sure lucky eh? Hahaha... He was being a mimic, trying to follow the dancers move. Lol, even Mr. Ong, Mr. Lim and Pn. Wong had a good laugh. Who wouldn't laugh at such a thing?

And the ceramah on history today was uhh... Boring? Well anyway, there was a lizard that suddenly appeared and caused a minor problem with lots of screaming. The lizard was running here and there and went under my chair. Pn. Radziah gave me a cup and I trapped the little nigga. I took it outside and released it (why did everyone have to clap =.=) And I got called Cicakman wtf.

English oral was ok. I got 26/30.

0 comments: