Friday, March 6, 2009

Honour of Victory

BM singing competition finals... Preparations began with a real worrying start - Eugene was absent at the last minute, meaning there was no guitarist... That's when SOME PEOPLE started staring at me. #^&%@^@%^!$#%!@&^#% Yes I had to endure some last minute coaching before I actually went on stage to play. UNFORTUNATELY, there was a problem with the amplifier, and I had to stop playing on the last song (I received a slight electric shock when I touched the guitar strings and the amp made a real horrible screeching sound). Oh well.

But anyway, the results were announced, first place goes to 4K (LOL) and my class got 2nd place. It was quite satisfying, since that meant that we were the first among all form 5 competitiors. But I must say that the PA system was really rotten == Zoeii's solo got cut halfway through because of the mic's 1 second failure.

There was a little screaming parteh in the foyer later on. Each person from my class received a litle present that contained a mech. pencil, a black pen, an eraser and a box of 0.5mm pencil leads. Alot of boys were complaining about their mech. pencils because it was PINK in colour. Lol. Mine is blue x)

During chemistry lesson today, Miss Lim had LOTS of comments about her outfit today. Lol. I heard "pretty, sexy, beautiful" and probably some more which I didn't hear. One thing though - her perfume smells nice x)

Wahaha, signing off now~

Cintaku bukan di atas kertas~...

0 comments: