Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 14th - Valentines Day

Yes, today is Valentine's day, and the day began with an alarm ringing at 5.40am because I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY! Its real stupid yeah? We have to go to school today as a replacement for the holiday during Chinese New Year. While eating my breakfast, I was thinking that nobody would be in the mood to study at all, since the school had quite a number of young couples...

The day at school started off with assembly, followed by a public speaking on the origin of Valentine's day. And the speaker actually went to say Valentines day to the principal, the PK akademik, PK koko and PK hal ehwal murid. I was like, omg GAY GAY GAY!!! But it gave us a good laugh...

And guess what, when we entered class, there was a marvellously pink basket of furry stuff and some bears on Soh Khee's table. Wow I thought, there should be more roses and presents later I guess. The day went on as usual, just less classes because the teachers had a meeting after assembly for around 1 hour, and they had a feast during the last period of school.

When our BM teacher came into class, we all wished her happy Valentine's day. Instead of a friendly greeting, she frowned and the class was I could feel a dark, dangerous and terrorizing aura spreading (Lol I'm just exaggerating its not that bad). She told us the origin of Valentines day (There's more than one?) and said that during the past dark years, the Christians were cruel to the Muslims and beheaded many of them. And on 14th Feb they went to the houses of people and showed the chopped heads to them while saying Happy Valetines day ==. I nearly puked hearing that, how disgusting. She said its in the history books, I wouldnt wanna cross something like that == Imagine somebody at your doorstep with a head without a body in his hand zzz.

We then continued the lesson by finishing the synopsys of the novel "Konserto Terakhir". I actually like this novel, its the very first book I thought was good in 5 years -____________-

The day went on as usual, and after Biology class we had around 40 minutes free time. The class was very very noisy. Nearly everybody brought their handphones and took pictures/listen to music while chattering away. I did some of my Add Maths homework and went to sleep after that but was near impossible with all the noise -_-

Finally it was time to go home. And of course, I couldn't remember how many times I saw couples holding hands....

0 comments: