Friday, February 13, 2009

Blog Update

I guess I have nothing much to really write about. Just some stuff that happened in school recently.

On Feb 11th, it was Huai Zhi's birthday, the class monitor of 5L monkeys =P And what happened was, after the last period, some people stayed back in class and smeared cream all over his face and shirt. The class immediately turned into a warzone of cream. There was cream everywhere, on the chairs, on the floor, on the tables and of course, on the faces of those who got involved (I went out of class ^_^)

And of course, sports day is coming, and also during the mid year holidays we will be having 2 camps. One is the official camp for Kadet Remaja, and the other one is a joint camp by 4 uniform units, namely the 20th Kepong Scouts, the St. Johns, the Kadet Bomba (Firemen) and Kadet Remaja. Its going to be a busy busy year. What's more, the school carnival's date is set in April. Its a real mad rush for us to finish everything on time, but I guess we don't have any choices.

We have a new chemistry teacher - Miss Lim. She's actually quite good, and from what I observed, the whole class was actually paying attention. And I meant seriously paying attention. It was real super amazing for our class to actually pay attention to what the teacher has to say LOL. But anyways, we should get ready for the upcoming big exam so, I guess a change in attitude is always good as long as its positive.

I guess that's all I have to write for now. Off I go then~

0 comments: