Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dang! zzz!!!

What a great surprise huh. BM teacher just asked me to enter the BM essay writing competition! == Now for what reason would she wanna get me involved huh. My BM ain't very good anyways. Just because I always do her homework doesn't mean my BM is all perfect ==. There are people whose BM re better than mine in my class luh!!! Zzz... Fine. Monday have to go to library at 8.15am for the competition... I think I should get ready to die.

Today, I brought the story that my class oral group customized for my english tution teacher to check. There were some minor mistakes, but she said the story was ok. And when I went home for dinner, my younger brother go sapu all the chicken, leaving only a quarter of a plate left for me... == Darn zzz....

1 comments:

ChiannVern said...

haha! lols.
good for you. (:
& too bad for alan cuz i shouted his name out.
See!
I gave teacher such a good reason why i don't wanan participate. hahaa :D