Saturday, January 24, 2009

5L's New Teachers

As the whole 5L classmates know, we have some new teachers, taking over the old previous ones. Though I would feel better if the teachers continued teaching us, it could be a better start if we changed new teachers (with the exception of Mr. Shariff =.=). I will give some of my opinions on the new teachers. 5L classmates give some comments yeah ^^

History
Original Teacher : Pn. Rohana
New Teacher : Pn. Nor Azizan
My comment : For the first time ever, I actually never yawned in History class. This has to be a miracle. I guess she was too hyperactive for me to go to sleep. The way she teaches is... abit different from the other teachers, probably funnier, but nevertheless effective in its own way. Hopefully it stays that way so I can be awake =.=

Civic
Original Teacher : Pn. Hasmizan
New Teacher : En. Shariff
My comment : This teacher... Speaks faster than your ears can catch it. Even worse, its in Bahasa Malaysia, so I have more difficulty in catching what he says. He's mumbling away faster than a chirping bird. And his jokes are super cold. Usually it ends up with 2 things : Either we don't get his joke, or he mumbles too fast and we can't hear it. Either way, in the end the class makes a fake laughter =.=

Biology
Original Teacher : Pn. Go Tsing Tsing
New Teacher : Pn. Hasmizan
Yeah, my previous civic teacher is now my new Biology teacher. She's actually quite good, and I'm one of her favourite students (other than being a good boy this is my favourite subjects). If she could speak a little louder during class, I think that she'd make a fine teacher.

As for our Chemistry teacher, Pn. Siti Azam, she told us that she will not be teaching us anymore. It's a real sad thing, but I'm glad for her. She was promoted form a normal teacher to Guru Kanan Sains dan Matematik (Something like a person in charge of the science and maths papers and whatnot). Other than her, there are 2 more teachers in my school teaching chemistry - Miss Lim and Miss Yip.

Miss Yip : From what I heard about her from the other students, she's pretty strict, and my class would probably suffer if she teaches us xD
Miss Lim : I know nothing about her, and I hardly see her in school.

Oh well, guess its time to move on.

Gong Xi Fa Chai~~~~

0 comments: