Monday, January 5, 2009

1st DaY oF sChOoL 2009

School finally reopens today. I woke up at 5.50 this morning == Took my shower, breakfast, packed my bags and went to school. Met up with buddies that I have never seen for 2 months xD. A new bunch of form 3s came of course.

Nothing much to say actually, this day was kinda boring.
(Sing this with the "on the first day of christmas" song) On the first day of school my headmaster gave to me : A forty minute long speech.
And that's not all, we went to class and the 4 periods before recess were totally free. Some classmates went to take the form 5 textbooks but that was about the only event.

Pn. Yana came after recess and started copying the new timetable for us. We have some new teachers to take over our previous ones - Pn. Hasmizan will be taking over Pn. Go in Biology, Pn. Suraihan (Dunno if its the right spelling) will be taking over Pn. Loo in Physics, and En. Tarmizi will be taking over En. Firdaus in PJ. Ps if I forgotten others. Later she appointed the class commitee members. And now I proudly present our 5L AJKs @@:

5L Class Monitor : Dee Huai Zhi
Assistant Monitor : Joyce Ang
Treasurer : Lim Su Wern
AJK Keceriaan : Ng Vee Nee
: Lee Kar Wei
: Alan Khoo
Cleanliness : Me =.=
Furniture : Yee Yung Chuen

And Pn. Mary gave us homework on our very 1st day. Could it get any worse? =.=

0 comments: