Wednesday, December 17, 2008

~NeAr EnD oF HoLiDaYs~

Alright, I decided that I HAD to write something LOL! The holidays are coming to an end soon, in a few weeks time. I have not really went out anywhere during my free time, all I did was stay at home and Maple Maple the whole day long xD. I watched 007 Quantum of Solace, and I'm still waiting for an opportunity to watch the new show Twilight. Ahh well. Gonna be form 5 next year, SPM.... My add maths still suck, and my history, screw it == . It was by birthday yesterday and I had lotss of fun, even though my wireless modem had a fucking problem and it couldn't get fixed so only 1 laptop could go on the net zzz. My mom cooked the best food that night :D

Alright then, I'm just gonna wait for the stupid Maple patch to finish updating and then I'm playing again LOL.

0 comments: