Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged... AGAIN (SCREW YOU MINTY =.=)

SI MINTY! TAG ME AGAIN D:

The rules:
*Link to your tagger and post these rules.
*List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I have some plushies at home.
2. I need my 8 hours sleep.
3. I hate noisy neighbours.
4. I love formal clothes.
5. I am a maple addict (obviously).
6. I have many uncles and aunties so I get alot of ang pau money.
7. I need to daydream to survive history class.
8. I hate backstabbers.

Tag:
-I dun wanna tag anybody hehe-

-You-
First Name : Tan
Nickname : Sherman, STXM
Name you wish you had : I'm happy with my name :D
What do people normally mistake your name as : She man or fisherman =.=
Birthday : 92/12/16
Birthplace : Malacca
Time of Birth : Does this really matter?
Single or taken : Complicated.
Zodiac sign : Sagittarius

-Your Appearance-
How tall are you : 180+cm
Wish you were taller : Good enough
Eye color : Never noticed.
Eye color you want : Green
Natural Hair color : Black
Current Hair color : Black? ==
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : Never want to.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : Never did.
Glasses or contacts : My eyes are perfect even though I spend too much time on the computer.
Do you wear make-up : What for.
Ever had hair extensions : I'm not a girl =.=
Paint your nails : WTF? NOT.

-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes : Don't care o.o
What color hair : Nothing to bizzare...
Shy or Outgoing : Outgoing
Sexy or Cute : Smexy =X
Serious or Fun : Depends.
Older or Younger than you : Same age but I'm a December baby =x
A turn on : Huh?
A turn off : Huh? x2

-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolates : Chocolates
Pepsi or Coke : Coke.
Rap or Rock : Rock.
Relationship or One night stand : Wow...
School or Work : School :D
Love or Money : Money makes the world go round...
Movies or Music : Music
Country or City : City.
Friends or Family : Family DUH ==

-Have you ever-
Lied : Can't live without it
Stole something : Couple of time? =x
Smoked : Smoking is bad for your health, did you know that?
Hurt someone close to you : Few times...
Broke someone's heart : Once only.
Had your heart broken : Shattered to a million pieces.
Wondered what was wrong with you : Nah not often.
Wish you were a prince/princess : Nope.
Liked someone who was taken : Dang don't bring this up =.=
Shaved your head : Wtf?
Used chopsticks : Yes, but prefer fork and spoon :x
Sang in the mirror to yourself : In the shower only or maybe when I'm in bed listening to my iPod.

-Favorites-
Flower : Rose
Candy : Strawberries and blackcurrant flavours
Song : Master of Puppets by Metallica
Scent : I hardly use perfume.
Color : Green, blue, black, white.
Movies : Action, adventure, comedy.
Singer : DRAGONFORCE!!!
Word : Embrace the darkness.
Junk food : All junk foods are good =)
Website : Games, blogs and email of course.
Location : My room =)
Animal : Snakes and crocodiles and sharks.

-Misc-
Ever cried over someone : No.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : Yes.
Do you think you're attractive : Everybody does =/
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : It ain't real
Do you play any sports : Badminton, swimming.

0 comments: