Friday, November 14, 2008

~ Tagged by Minty Ying Ying ~

Darn you Minty lolz! Ok here goes :

Q: Love someone?
; Yes

Q: Who is that someone?
; Why should I tell =.=

Q: Kissed someone on your top friends?
; No.

Q: Been arrested?
; Not gonna happen.

Q: Been searched?
; Searched for what?

Q: Been suspended from school?
; No, my good boy reputation is too great.

Q: Sat on a roof top?
; Saw one person who did, and fell.

Q: Broken a bone?
; No.

Q: Have shaved your head?
; I'm not a monk.

Q: Played a prank on someone?
; Yes, pity my friend :)

Q: Shot a gun?
; Yes, in various shooting games hehe.

Q: Donated Blood?
; No.

LAST PERSON YOU

1 You hung out with?
; Friends.

2 Last person that you texted?
; Rachel Chiah Siow Kuan :D

3 You were in a car with?
; Family.

4 Went to the movies with
; Friends.

5 Went to the mall with?
; Shopping ain't a boys thing!

6 Person you talked on the phone with?
; Chao Wei Shi

7 Person that called you?
; Chao Wei Shi

8 You messaged on myspace?
; My Myspace has cobwebs over it.

9 You talked to?
; Dad.

10 You miss?
; Her?

11 You hugged?
; My bolster.

WOULD YOU ??

1 Eat or drink?
; Of course. How would you live then.

2 Be serious or be funny?
; Depending on the circumstances.

3 Drink whole milk or skimmed milk?
; I stopped drinking it o.o

4 Die in a fire or die getting shot?
; If I'm dead how am I typing this =.=

5 Go to the bar or to the beach
; Beach of course!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

1 Sun or moon?
; Moon.

2 Winter or fall?
; Winter.

3 Left or right?
; Right.

4 Black and white or colored?
; Black.

5 Where do you live?
; Kuala Lumpur

6 Do you wanna get married?
; Of course.

7 What is on your mind?
; Maple? o.o And her.

8 Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
; I just stuff'em in my mouth.

IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU

1 Kissed someone?
; Wish I did.

2 Been hugged by someone?
; Nobody hugged me :D

3 Been poked by someone?
; No, I poke, not get poked :D

You tag - Hmm, Nick then f3

Alright then, cya guys :D

0 comments: