Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ThE lAsT dAy Of ExAm - MoViE (High School Musical 3)

The day that the whole science stream classes are waiting for, has finally come to pass. Yessir its the last day of the year end exams! I'm sure everybody bought good guns to help in shooting during History paper 1 LOL. Maths paper 1, probably one of the easiest. As the last few minutes went ticking by, I sat impatiently in my place, waiting for the exam to officially end. After the last paper was collected, the whole class went on in a rampage (poor Siti Azam lol).

I quickly met up with Andrew and Chris, joined by Nick and Jia Chang (last minute joiner). We planned to watch High School Musical 3 today at Metro Prima's JUSCO. I thought the twins had library duty until 2.30, so I asked Zhen Yu to go home first and we would call him later. Since like there has been a change of plans =.= . Oh well, we proceeded to walk towards our destination. On the way, we met Ai Mei and Keet Yee at the bus stop near a junction. They were going to Mid Valley to go shopping I guess. It took us about 15 minutes to reach our destination and met up with Zhen Yu there.


A good rest after a long walk.. Jia Chang spotted my camera ROAR!


Finally reached the entrance!


Walking from the school.

The pictures are in the wrong sequence... Lady to edit =P

Later, we checked for the movie tickets. The next show was 4pm. A long time to go, but we grabbed the seats anyway. And off we went to Johnny's for lunch.


This ain't the usual strawberry float... I finished it, and they used the empty glass for their 'experiment'. The content? = Belacan sauce + chili sauce + tissue + tom yam soup + yam ice cream + honeydew ice cream + chocolate ice cream. =.=
.

Yummy food eh?


You take me I take you =P


Ordering fooooood

We still had alot of time after that, so Andrew and Chris wanted to visit the arcade centre awhile. We meet Shu Ting and her gang there =O They say they never tought I'd be going to an arcade centre =.= But anyway here are some funny stuff I took there.


Gashapon? I thought it was Gachapon...


Zzz... Look below before you ride that thing...


HAH! LOL! HE'S A CHILD!


Yeah, met Zheng Ru there.


ARE THEY GONNA RIDE THEM PONIES? =O


I think this notice is stupid... Which idiotic parent would wanna go on a train that they can't even fit in to? =.=

Later we went to the cinema and watch HSM3. The movie is freaking nice~ Finished at about 6pm, and went home after that.

0 comments: