Thursday, May 28, 2009

Teacher's Day

Yes, today our school celebrated Teacher's Day. As a present to all of my class's teachers, I bought them each a mug with their names written on it in golden pen (I did it myself xD). As usual, were ushered to the hall by the prefects. This time I sat more to the right and in the middle. At least I could see and hear properly.

Like any other ceremony, it starts off with speeches. 3 of them, 1 from the head prefect, 1 from the principal (Pn. Wong in this case since Mr. Ong was absent OH YESS!!!), and 1 from the PIBG representative. I had to say that the Prefect's drama wasn't very satisfying this time. The best were the singing from the Form 6 band and Eugene's band. Oh well, at least the teachers are happy :)

And I had one of the most boring days ever. I had nothing to do at all after recess. Sat in the class practically doing nothing. Haizz. Oh well, some day it turned out to be.

Once again I would like to wish all teachers a Happy Teacher's Day!

0 comments: