Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kadet Remaja Sekolah SMKB Bowling Trip 27/09/08

KRS SMK Kepong Baru went for bowling aktiviti on 27th Sept (Saturday)! Its the first time for this year, and I'm really glad the members enjoyed the game. We cannot deny that our bowling signature move is... - LONGKANG DRIVE!!! XDD. My highest score 70+ only er.... Outside the bowling alley. Still looks quite new even though its been a loooong time... Is he digging his nose? o.o Our pengerusi - Siow Wei~ Teaching like a pro~ All staring at wat o.o That's me... Fuyoh, damn yeng pose... Pro group leh... All AJK... All jrs....
Presenting... BALL GOD!!!
Wow... dam busted.... After that all went home at around 1.20.... I went eat KFC with my mom, then went home jam on Stepmania... Skill lost alot leh cuz I stopped playing for quite some time le.... Below is what I played. Then play my guitar... Like usual.. =/.
Later that night, Shaun Koh (neighbour) came over to my house suddenly dunno for what. So he played DotA and Feeding Frenzy 2 on my laptop. I was lucky to have my handphone out, because he makes the game so funny... Watch and you'll understand what I mean ^^.

Feeding Frenzy 2


DotA

That's all for today. Signing off~

0 comments: