Sunday, April 25, 2010

Strawberry Colada

Don't ask me about the title. Its random.

I've went out 3 days in a row with friends. Best to enjoy life before college starts :D My orientation at Taylors is on May 13th (very bad date if you ask me). I want Acer 4740 ):

Anyway, on April 23rd I went to Curve with Seng Wai. He drove from college to pick me up from my house and off we went to the Curve. Seng Wai, you don't have to always try to break the 100km/h mark you know x.x We went to McDonalds to have a quick bite and I copied the latest MapleStory files from my pendrive to his laptop. After that we went to watch the movie " I hate Valentines Day ".



To be honest, that lady really creeps me out. She keeps smiling and smiling and she never frowns or turns angry until later in the movie. Freaky woman @@

Later we had late lunch at Italiannies, at around 3pm. The bill? RM83.50 wahahaha.


Penne Bolognese.


Roasted Chicken (He ate it all)


Strawberry Colada


Forgot what its called.


Yesterday, went to have lunch with Nick, Kin Seng, Su Wern and Jing Huey at Metro Prima, in the cafe called GASOLINE. I forgot to take a picture of my Kiwi Snowy, it tastes so darn good.


The bill? Rm95.50. Nick's first expression : Wowowow (in a high pitched voice). The rest of us couldn't stop laughing.


We went to watch this movie later, Kick Ass. Jing Huey couldn't join us, so we went on without her. This movie is rated 18 PL, and yes, it is kinda violent. Imagine a little girl who swears and can kill a whole bunch of guards ^^V

Best quote : " Show's over motherfuckers * Gunshot * "
Funniest dialogue:
Guard: Its alright sir, everything's under control. *Gunshots in background*
* Guard slowly walks across the room, Frank and his son look at the guard *
* Guard reaches for bazooka *
Son: Everything's under control?! THAT'S A FUCKING BAZOOKA YOU DUMBASS!

And this morning, I went to Menjalara park to join Nick and Su Wern in some exercising activities. It has been a long time since I worked out, so I guess waking up early once in a while can't be that bad. I met a lot of relatives today. First my ah yi and grandma at the park. Then I meet my aunty and Std.6 bm teacher at a nearby coffee shop (shocked to the core rawr). Must thank Su Wern's mom for buying me and Nick breakfast (even though I was forced to drink 2 cups of iced Milo...)

Later on, went to Nick's house awhile while waiting for my mom to arrive. Took some of his chocolates and watched a bit of a TV before I left. And now, I'm sitting here dusting off my blog mwuahahaha. Finally something to read eh?

Time to shoot some zombies. Tatas~

0 comments: