Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life After SPM

I guess I've finally run out of things to blog. There aren't many happenings, not as many as when I was still in school. Sad to say, I miss secondary school life. Even though it might be stressful and all that, it may be wise to appreciate what you are going through. Everyone only goes through secondary school once, remember that.


BOOM...


AJK for kem gabungan SMKB 2009.


English tuition class.

My next driving lesson is on Tuesday. So far I have only had one lesson. Proud to say that I'm driving quite ok, and my dad does encourage me to drive my mom's car under her supervision when she's free.

Other than learning how to drive, nothing much really happens. Sometimes I just hang out with friends, but that's about the most interesting that happens for now. There's no singing competition, essay writing competition (Hoho how I missed pwning other people xD) and whatnot. Frankly speaking, life ain't as interesting as how it used to be, for now though. All that may change once I start college.

I'm thinking of studying Veterinary Bioscience in one of Singapore's polytechnic. They allow SPM students to apply when the results are out so I still have some time (of boredom).

Chinese New Year is coming soon too! I hope you peoplez have already done your shopping, cause the more popular malls should be packed with people everyday. Doing things at the eleventh hour is not always the best thing to do xD

So far I've watched 2 movies this month, that is the Tooth Fairy (starring Dwayne Johnson) and The Spy Next Door (starring Jacky Chan). Both are comedies, but the Tooth Fairy is obviously more comical than The Spy Next Door.




And now, here are the pics of my last few days with the twins Andrew and Chris before they left for Aussie.




Creative way to make a watermelon easier for all to eat.


Twins.


Andrew, Heng Wei, Chris


Andrew, Suki, Chris


Bong, Andrew


The 2 on top are gays.


Nick and Chris


My seafood pasta :O


Eating out


Poor Chris the dog


See that jealous guy on the left


Eating ice cream


Caught in the act? O_O


Best photo of the day.

0 comments: