Sunday, December 20, 2009

Meeting bff at Port Klang (17th Dec)

I was damn excited for this day to come xP

My birthday was just the day before this, so you can imagine how much I really enjoyed myself during these 2 days.

Bff said she was going to reach Port Klang by 2pm, so it was natural that I leave for the place earlier. Port Klang is not some place where you can easily reach within a short time span. Plus, it had to be done by train. Seng Wai and I met at Sg. Buloh train station @ 12pm+. We then proceeded to KL Sentral. Once there, we changed to another KMT at the interchange station that heads to Port Klang. It was around 1pm at that time. It took us 1 hour and 15 minutes to reach Port Klang's station. My butt was seriously aching from just sitting. Train seats are uncomfortable x.x

The minute I got out from the train, the smell of salt water instantly met my face. Its been a long time since I've been to the seaside, so you could call it as "refreshing". It was 2.15pm when we reached Port Klang. We could see supply boats docked close to shore. My phone was having a network problem at that time, which made it very hard to communicate with bff. I couldn't receive any messages from bff, or receive any calls for that matter. In the end, had to rely on Seng Wai's phone. Bff was out from the ferry by 2.30pm, but we didn't see anyone. After much hassle and discussion (too lazy to write), bff said she'll be at the new JUSCO in Bukit Tinggi.

Seng Wai and I took a taxi down there. I thought "A new JUSCO. Great. God knows how big it will be". It was not as big as I expected, obviously smaller than 1U, which means I can handle it (I know 1U like the back of my hand). The building structure is very narrow-like near the entrance, but more spacious in the middle, though pale in comparison to 1U/Curve.

Bff said she was at a shoe shop called SUMMIT on the FIRST FLOOR (Bff you should know why I caps that f3). So Seng Wai and I scanned the first floor, which took about 10 minutes or less. There wasn't any shop called SUMMIT, or selling shoes for that matter. We went to look at the information counter, and guess what, its on the GROUND FLOOR. Bff dunno how to differentiate 1st and ground floor uh =x

We slowly scanned the ground floor for the shop. Just like any other shopping malls, its filled with branded outlets. Slowly we walked, until the word SUMMIT can into our view. We slowly peered into the shop. My mind was going "No, not her, nope, not her too". And then, someone stared at me and our eyes made contact. *lightbulb* "Gotcha". And guess what, her mom and grandma was there too X.x Even so, I was ready since bff already told me.

Her mom came and greeted Seng Wai and I. To my surprise, she conversed in mandarin with us, which was rather, not that comfortable with me. I don't really like conversing to people I just met in mandarin. Nevertheless, I just endured. She was asking tons of stuff, like "Where do you live? How long have you been studying? What does your dad do? How did you meet Bao Yi? You met through Maple?" etc etc blah blah blah. @.@

I was feeling hungry since I didn't have lunch yet. Her mom suggested we go to Old Town Coffee for a meal. And she said "Bao Yi, you sit with your friends. Ahma and I will go another table." Bff was going O_O" It was quite awkward, and the conversation was strictly limited due to the presence of her mom and grandma. You know, no vulgars and sensitive stuff.... f3. It was hard to initiate a conversation, since we had nothing much to talked about (Oh the limitations!). Seng Wai was trying very very hard to start a convo, but in the end he just kept texting to XiYing. He felt very disappointed that he could not meet XiYing =x

Bff gave us christmas cards and a late birthday present for me. Thanks bff :D Seng Wai was going "How come she give you don't give me." I replied "Uh, my birthday was yesterday?" Obviously lol. Later we followed them around while they shopped. Seng Wai & Sherman: "Women." f3.

They went to get a taxi at 5. Seng Wai and I stayed at the shopping mall. After we bought some @ cash, we started deciding what to do next.

Sherman: What to do now?
Seng Wai: Walk around some more lo, I want to stay here for dinner.
Sherman: Dun wan la, 2x exp 8pm-10pm leh. I wan train my Aran to Lv54.
Seng Wai: Then we go home at 7 lo.
Sherman: Train is 1 hour from here to KL Sentral leh. Still need go back Kepong.
Seng Wai: Then we eat earlier lo, find a restaurant.

-While looking for a restaurant-
Sherman: Why not we just have a simple bite at McDonalds...
Seng Wai: I haven't eat my breakfast and lunch leh, you dun forget.
Sherman: Who ask you just now cancel the order when eating with Gladys (bff)?
Seng Wai: They so slow, I cancel lo.
Sherman: We walk so long liao, simply settle at one la.
Seng Wai: Fine we go McD.

-On the way to McD-
Seng Wai: If XiYing is here, I will not go to McD. Too cheap liao.
Sherman: ......

-At McD-
Seng Wai: Walao, queue so long. We go back home now and eat bah.
Sherman: Zzzz.... Now only you say.

So we took another taxi back to the train station, and from there back to KL Sentral. There seemed to be a football game involving Malaysia going on at that time, and there were lots of football fans crowded around a nearby television. Seng Wai and I bought different tickets. I got off at Kepong station, while he went back to Sg. Buloh station. Conclusion? It was a pretty fun and awkward day, but still, couldn't be that bad. I'm glad bff enjoyed herself :D

I won't be uploading the pictures, since bff requested that I not upload it. But I have pictures of the presents I received for my birthday :)


This is a collectible ship model that Nick got me.


A decorative light from Jing Huey.


This is how the light works.


Bleach The DiamondDust Rebellion from Zhen Yu.


This nice box used to be a chocolate container, but since I ate it all, I use it as a pencil holder. From Su Wern, Wei Shi, Hao Chin and Wan Ting.


This is the card bff gave me on 17th. Thanks bff :D


This is the present bff gave me. Bff you see I still keep your letter haha =x

0 comments: